The brochure for the premier nationwide conference on advanced divorce issues being held in New Orleans, LA May 19 – 20, is available for download here
Registration Now Open
The regular rate for the Conference is $1,425. (There is an additional charge for the pre-conference workshops.) Click here for more information and to register. Several discounts are available:
- Early Bird Discount – register by April 4, 2016 and receive $75 off.
2. Discounts for AICPA and AAML members – $300.
Both discounts can be combined. Click here for more information and to register.
Family Lawyer Magazine is Offering Additional Incentives
1. All first-time attendees will receive a complimentary listing in the Professional Directory on FamilyLawyerMagazine.com for one year – a $999.00 value!
2. An attendee who registers a first-time attendee will also receive a complimentary listing in the Professional Directory on FamilyLawyerMagazine.com for one year (a $999.00 value). Both attendees need to be registered in the same transaction.
Find out more about the Conference by listening to these podcasts:
- Interview with Carole Gailor and David Griffin, AAML Co-Chairs of the 2016 Conference
- Nancy Fannon: Why Attend the 2016 AICPA/AAML National Conference on Divorce
- Jay Fishman: Benefits of Attending the 2016 AICPA/AAML Conference on Divorce
- Christopher Mercer Will Be Presenting at the 2016 AICPA/AAML National Conference on Divorce
- James Hitchner Discusses the 2016 AICPA/AAML National Conference on Divorce