Family Lawyer Magazine is published by Divorce Marketing Group. Divorce Marketing Group is the only marketing agency dedicated to helping family lawyers and other divorce professionals grow their practices.
1. Advertising: If you are interested in advertising on this website and in Family Lawyer Magazine, please contact Dan Couvrette, Publisher. He can be reached at DanC (at) FamilyLawyerMagazine (dot) com or via phone at 1.866.803.6667 x 124. Or, simply complete the submission form below.
2. Submit an Article to be Published: Please contact us, if you are a family lawyer or other divorce-industry professional interested in submitting a proposal or contributing an article to Family Lawyer Magazine and this website. We can be reached at Editors (at) FamilyLawyerMagazine (dot) com or via phone at 1.866.803.6667 x 131.
Here are our basic guidelines for submissions:
- Your article should be about 1,200 words in length; minimum 600 words.
- The content should be clear, easy to read, and ready for publishing.
- Your article cannot be an advertisement for your service or product.
- Your article must be original and not previously published on the Internet.
- You must agree not to publish this article anywhere else – with the exception of your own blog or website after your article has appeared on FamilyLawyerMagazine.com.
- We reserve the right to edit articles for content, house style, length, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
All articles/proposals should be geared towards your fellow professionals – not towards divorcing people. As such, you are encouraged to address relatively advanced and/or niche topics; you should assume readers have a solid grasp of family law basics, and some have been practicing for many years. Readers include 34,000+ family lawyers, judges, divorce mediators and arbitrators, accountants, business valuators, and CDFA professionals.
If you want to submit an article to reach people going through divorce, you can do so through the 2 other websites we own: