We understand the importance of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) to family lawyers. We hope the following options will help you grow and better manage your practice.
LawPay’s Online Continuing Legal Education Center
LawPay offers a robust catalog of online Continuing Legal Education seminars. This Center has:
- Monthly Live CLE Courses that cover the latest legal trends and best practices.
- On-Demand CLE Courses. LawPay’s Continuing Legal Education Center’s collection of webinar recordings helps you earn CLE credits in a hurry when you need them.
At LawPay’s Online Continuing Legal Education Center, you can earn free CLE credits at your convenience, sharpen your skills, and gain valuable industry insight from engaging speakers on legal topics that matter most to your career and your bottom line.
The National Family Law Trial Institute
The National Family Law Trial Institute (NFLTI) in Houston, Texas, is the preeminent litigation skills course dedicated exclusively to family law. NFLTI is unique in these aspects:
- The Methodology – They combine sophisticated fact patterns and state-of-the-art technology with its time-tested learn-by-repetition teaching format.
- The Programs – There are three programs to choose from: the Regular Program, the Advanced Cross-Examination Program, and the Advanced Child Custody Program. All programs have limited attendees.
- The Faculty – Their Faculty Members are the most highly skilled family law litigators in the nation, jurists, and forensic experts. Attendees benefit from their extensive trial experience and teaching excellence.