About the Author

Diana Shepherd, CDFA®

Diana Shepherd has over 30 years of experience as a marketing, branding, SEO, copywriting, editing, and publishing expert. As Content Director for Family Lawyer Magazine, Divorce Magazine, and Divorce Marketing Group, she oversees all corporate content development and frequently creates SEO-friendly videos, podcasts, and copy for family law and financial firms. The Co-Founder of Divorce Magazine and Divorce Marketing Group, Diana is an award-winning editor, published author, and a nationally recognized expert on divorce, remarriage, finance, and stepfamily issues. She has written hundreds of articles geared towards both family law professionals and divorcing people, and she has both performed and taught on-page SEO for 20+ years. Diana spent eight years as the Marketing Director for the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts® (IDFA®), and she has been a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® since 2006. While at IDFA, she wrote, designed, and published The IDFA Marketing Guide, and she also created seminars for CDFA professionals to present to family lawyers (approved for CLE), as well as to separated and divorcing individuals. She has represented both DMG and IDFA at industry conferences and events across North America, and she has given marketing as well as divorce financial seminars at many of those conferences.

One Comment

  1. 1
    Avatar photo

    Steven zang

    Please I need help I have been alienated from my little baby boy he is nearly 1) month old byx girl friend now for 2 month and she is trying do this statagy to have separate time from are son and I so it will more difficult to get any rights my son is a spurn bank.And after 6 month of us trying to conceive we deside that method.I broke up with her several time because on her drinking and drive with are son and taking advantage of me financially and her dishonesty and controlling and selfish behavior but keep going back because on my little boy but the last and final brake up we made a parenting plan for us and more importantly are child so he can still get love from both of us.after three week it work fine.Then she starting giving me demand and restrictions that were impossible and unwarranted.We were never married


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

©2022 Divorce Marketing Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Web Accessibility | Reproduction in whole or in part without their written permission is prohibited.

Skip to content