The COVID-19 pandemic greatly accelerated the growth of online and other technologies – for better or for worse. The Winter 2023 issue of Family Lawyer Magazine will have a special focus on New Technologies in the Family Law Arena, and we are looking for quality content and feedback from top family lawyers and divorce-industry professionals such as yourself. We would like to know:
- What software or apps do you find indispensable to your family law practice?
- What about security: how do you protect your computers/files/emails from being hacked?
- Do you use the cloud – and if so, how do you mitigate the risks?
- Which technology do you love and which do you fear the most? Why?
- What feature(s) would you add to turn a good piece of technology/software into a great product or service?
New Technologies in the Family Law Arena: Challenges and Opportunities
We’re looking for 600 to 1,200-word submissions from family lawyers, ADR professionals, and divorce financial professionals about technology or apps they could not do without. If you wish to contribute (or need more information about this opportunity), please send an email to Editors@FamilyLawyerMagazine.com by November 16, 2022, stating what you’d like to write about.
Completed submissions are due on December 1, 2022.
All answers conforming to our Guidelines will appear on this website, and the most thought-provoking/pertinent will also be printed in Family Lawyer Magazine.
Don’t have time to write but would still like to have your say?