Here is your May 2018 Family Lawyer Magazine e-Newsletter!
Write for Family Lawyer Magazine!
Enhance your authority and get more business.
A great way to be seen as a thought leader in your industry is to have your article published in Family Lawyer Magazine which reaches 30,000+ family lawyers and other divorce professionals, and on www.FamilyLawyerMagazine.com which has over 200,000 visits per year.
- Check here for a list of topic suggestions.
- Or if you have a great idea for an article to share with other family lawyers, judges, mediators, and financial professionals, send us your proposal.
Submit your idea to us by May 31 to be considered for inclusion in the next Family Lawyer Magazine.
Send us your article proposal!
In this issue:
- Forensics Technology & Family Law
New technologies are allowing forensic accountants and lawyers to cut costs and reach conclusions more efficiently.
- How to Avoid Security Breaches
Staying one step ahead in protecting your firm’s and your clients’ data.
- Reversing the Tax Burden of Alimony
Under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, alimony won’t be tax deductible for the payor nor taxable in the hands of the recipient.
- Social Media and Family Law Cases
Evidentiary hurdles and legal challenges attorneys face when submitting or being presented with evidence from social media.