Here is your February 2018 Family Lawyer Magazine e-Newsletter!
Showcase Your Expertise to Separated and Divorced Individuals
Become a regular contributor to the Divorce Magazine blog, a website visited by more than 1 million people per year.
- Enhance your professional reputation by publishing on an established, highly-relevant website.
- Grow your business: Premium bloggers also receive a free listing in our online Professional Directory.
- Receive valuable backlinks to your website.
- Be promoted through our social media pages.
Click here for details.
In this issue:
- 5 Tips for a Successful Initial Consult
The initial consult with a client is a make-or-break meeting. Follow these critical tips to guarantee success.
- Hiding Income & Assets at the IRS
How one W-2 employee used the IRS to stash cash – thereby reducing his alimony payments and marital assets.
- Circumventing a Trial Court’s Ruling
A surprising Supreme Court decision allows a veteran to override an ex-spouse’s right to retirement pay.
- Common QDRO Missteps
Some of these can have serious consequences, so avoid these nine pitfalls.
Click here to view the PDF version.
We hope you find this newsletter valuable to your family law practice and invite your feedback.