Family Lawyer Magazine‘s reputation is built on high-quality content from a wide range of top professionals. We welcome content that can help family lawyers attract quality clients (and offer better service to those clients), manage their practices more efficiently, learn about financial tips and traps, and discover new technology and trends. We invite submissions from family law attorneys, judges, mediators, financial analysts, business and custody valuators, therapists, relevant technology and software experts, and other divorce professionals. Your content can be in the form of an article, podcast, video, or even infographic. Check out our roster of contributing writers here.
Send your proposal to editors@FamilyLawyerMagazine.com. If you have never written for us before, please attach your CV or a link to your online CV.
NOTE: We do not guarantee publication of any submission, and all are subject to approval and editing.
Guidelines for Submissions
- Your article should be about 1,200 words in length; minimum 600 words.
- The content should be clear, easy to read, and ready for publishing.
- Your article cannot be an advertisement for your service or product.
- Your article must be original and not previously published on the Internet.
- You must agree not to publish this article anywhere else – with the exception of your own blog or website after your article has appeared on FamilyLawyerMagazine.com.
- We reserve the right to edit articles for content, house style, length, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). You will have the opportunity to read and approve your edited article before it is published.