Thank you for your interest in becoming a Blogger for FamilyLawyerMagazine.com! We welcome contribution from the following industry experts:
1. Divorce and Family Law Industry Professionals.
This includes family lawyers, judges, mediators, financial professionals, marriage & family counselors, parenting experts.
2. Product or Service Providers to Family Law Professionals.
This includes experts that offer relevant technology, software, practice management, and health and wellness advice.
No other applicants will be considered.
Benefits of Being a Family Lawyer Magazine Blogger
- Enhance your professional reputation.
Writing for a reputable website and magazine will help to raise your authority as well as your website’s Google Ranking.
- Receive your own profile page with valuable backlinks to your website.
Link it to your website and social media pages.
- Receive free promotion to divorce professionals and 3.5 million divorcing people.
Through our newsletter/magazine (that reaches 24,000 family lawyers), our three divorce-focused websites (with 3.5 million visits a year), and our social media pages.
Two Categories of Bloggers and Their Benefits
We currently offer two levels of contribution: Regular and Premium Blogger.
1. Regular Blogger: You must provide at least one post every two months.
- Receive a free listing on FamilyLawyerMagazine.com’s Business Directory for as long as you provide one post every two months.
- Your listing will be added to the directory after you have published your second blog post.
- Our regular charge for this advertising option is $995/year.
2. Premium Blogger: You must provide at least one post per month.
- Receive a free listing on these three websites as long as you contribute one monthly post:
- This listing will be added to the directories after you have published your third blog post.
- Our regular charge for this advertising option is $2,985/year.
- Discounts on Divorce Marketing Group‘s products and services.
- The chance to be published in Family Lawyer Magazine (print and/or digital editions).
Start Here to Become a Blogger for FamilyLawyerMagazine.com
- Set up an account here. Please include information about your professional background that will enable us to decide whether you’ll be a good fit for our blog.
- By setting up an account, you agree to abide by our 5 Rules for Blogging on this Website.
You also must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the Contribution Agreement for Writers.
If you do not accept our Terms and Conditions, or cannot abide by our Ground Rules, please do not apply to become a Blogger on this website.
- Once we’ve approved your account, you’ll be able to start uploading blog posts.
- After we approve your posts, we’ll schedule a publishing date for them.
For ideas on topics for your posts, please click here.
If you have any questions about any of this information, please do not hesitate to contact us.