Family Lawyer Magazine Fall/Winter 2016 Issue
7 Strategies to Attract High-End Divorce Cases
Family Lawyer Magazine’s mission is to offer information and advice that will help you achieve excellence – both professionally and personally. As always, this issue offers a broad range of articles, including:
- Using economic reality to achieve fairness in business valuation.
- Lawyers now have the duty to know how to prevent hackers from getting your clients’ confidential information. Learn why there is no such thing as “free WiFi”.
- What you need to know about entering a QDRO after the death of a plan participant.
- 4 ways to help ensure a prenuptial agreement is enforceable.
- A good working relationship with a client is critical to the ultimate success of the case; how to create and maintain great attorney-client relationships.
- An ill-informed attorney could cost a special-needs child his or her government benefits; potential pitfalls to avoid when it comes to child support, trusts, and benefits.
- How to perform basic present value and future value calculations in divorce.
- Understanding your client’s financial and estate documents.
- Rainmaker tips: build your practice by getting into action.
- 3 possible big threats facing small law firms, and the ways you can meet them head-on.
- The greatest casualty of high-conflict divorce is the polarized child; how to help alienated children make and maintain healthy relationships with both parents.
- 3 techniques to increase productivity and satisfaction while reducing stress and anxiety in your family law practice.
You can download a complimentary PDF of the magazine below, or you can purchase a printed copy for $10. To receive your print copy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org; please include your mailing information in the email.
To advertise in Family Lawyer Magazine, please contact Dan Couvrette at 866.803.6667 x 124 or via email at email@example.com.
Download Family Lawyer Magazine for Free
Click on the issues below to download Family Lawyer Magazine:
|Fall 2016||Winter 2016||Fall 2015||
|Winter 2014||Spring 2013
Part 1 | Part 2
Part 1 | Part 2
Subscribe for Free
If you wish to receive Family Lawyer Magazine, please click here to subscribe for free:
Advertise in Family Lawyer Magazine and on this website
If you wish to advertise with us, please contact Dan Couvrette at DanC@DivorceMarketingGroup.com, 866-803-6667.
If you wish to contribute content to Family Lawyer Magazine, please email our Editorial Director, Martha Chan at MarthaC@DivorceMarketingGroup.com.
About the Publisher — Divorce Marketing Group
Family Lawyer Magazine is published by Divorce Marketing Group, the only marketing agency dedicated to promoting family lawyers and other divorce professionals. Our clients trust their marketing to us so they may focus on their practice.
We offer one stop service to our clients, including:
- Web site design, and traffic generation
- Logo, business card and firm brochure design
- Online Marketing Programs
- Video and Podcast Marketing Program
- Print Marketing Programs
- Marketing Consultation